Looking for a new Condo Web Design? Contact UltraWeb Marketing!
Let UltraWeb Marketing help you with your Condo Web Design
Condominium associations throughout Florida should know about the major change that will soon be implemented. With the passing of Florida Law HB 1237, the condominium statute is undergoing major reform. This primarily occurred because of major corruption concerns and criminal activity in the South Florida county of Miami-Dade. As such, one significant component of the statute deals with official record keeping. It pertains only to condominium associations with 150 or more units and states that these associations will have to have specific financial and personal records accessible their own website. I aim to clarify some of the language regarding this statute and to provide a simple, practical solution to finding a sufficient and compliant condo web design. With the right condo web design, these associations can be in compliance and avoid future legal complications and consequences. You can read more about how to obtain a condo web design in a matter of minutes by contacting us today.
We will create a unique, personalized condo web design just for your community! HB 1237 Explained
- All materials, equipment, and service bid from the condo association will need to stored in official records that are accessible on the website.
- Current and potential renters have to be allowed access to look at and copy the association’s different rules, regulations, and bylaws.
- There must be an annual report regarding all of the financial institutions any of the association’s accounts are held in. The annual report must be given to the Department of Business and Professional Regulation (DPBR) and be accessible by any owner that wishes to view it.
- Once an owner requests any of the association’s financial statements, it must be provided. In the case that the owner does not receive the statement, notice is to be given to the Division of Condominiums, Timeshares, and Mobile Homes of the DPBR. If the requested statements are not received within 5 business days, the resulting penalty will be making the association follow the strictest regulation for financial statements possible to retain their legitimacy. The penalty lasts for a minimum of 3 years.
- If any directors or officers of a condo end up charged with certain crimes relating to the condominium, they will not be allowed to have access to any of the association’s records unless they obtain a court order. This will be in effect the entire time the charges are pending.
- Condo associations with at least 150 units have to post all official records to their website. The general public cannot be allowed to have access to any of these official records.
Read the complete law revisions here: HB 1237
The next step for your condo web design
Let us Make Your Condo Web Design. We will create a quick, efficient, and practical solution for developing an easy to use and compliant condo web design. We developed a process that allows associations to choose from different schemes, layouts, and color patterns then upload all of their official records. This process only takes very little time and easy to learn once the condo web design is completed. Full compliance will prevent you from accumulating the legal penalties that will happen to those not adhering to the new law.
Condo Web Design
Our award-winning staff is here to help you! CONTACT US if you have any questions and visit our website to find out how to begin developing your new condo web design today!